A very special sterling slave collar, clean elegant lines, and the kind of sheen that catches the eye. Hammered choker, all sterling silver, hand formed, hand textured, with hand riveted end loops. This piece can be worn locked as shown, or on its own with no clasp at all. Super light weight.
To assure the ideal fit for this collar please take care in measuring the intended recipients neck as instructed below.
1. Use a cloth measuring tape (tailors or sewers tape measure) for best accuracy.
2. Lay the tape around the neck mid way between the jawline and the hollow of the throat.
A. Don't pull the tape tight but rather ensure it lays flat against the skin all the way around the neck.
B. Don't leave any slack and ensure you don't have a finger or thumb between the tape and the skin.
3. Add 1.5 inches to the resulting measurement to get the proper size to order for this collar.
EX. 13 inch neck at level of Adam's Apple gets plus 1.5" means you should order a 14.5 inch collar.
This collar comes clasped with a special spring gate style O clasp in sterling. The clasp is easily removed if you'd like to substitute a padlock, however it will need to be a very small and light lock in order to keep the collar from being overbalanced and pulling backwards while wearing it with the lock.
Each individual collar I craft is a piece of jewelry in its own right. My locking slave collars are made to be public or day collars. These collars are precious jewelry and must not be used for bondage play. Each collar will distort in shape and possibly break if used for any purpose other than adornment.
*****Warning: use extreme caution when wearing one of these locking day collars. Any item worn around the neck can be a choking/strangulation hazard. Ensure there is a key within reach at all times in case of accident, and never wear this locked while alone. *****
Allow 5-8 weeks for receipt of this item.
All of my made-to-order pieces take 3-4 weeks for me to process prior to shipping. This is for 4 reasons:
1. I'm nearly always running a queue of 25-35 custom orders and I do each on a first order in first order out basis.
2. I run every aspect of this business all by myself in addition to managing my family. So I have to build in time to handle all the administrative duties as well as making each piece by hand.
3. I also like to maintain the utmost quality and I have learned that rushing things brings on mistakes and frustration for both me and my clients.
4. I order in all the materials for each custom client as needed, and since I won't know what I'll need until something is purchased I, too, have to wait for the supplies to arrive.
Shipping speeds after that depend on where you are in the world and on what shipping options you select during the checkout process.
All orders ship using the United States Postal Service (USPS.COM) Please note that tracking on the USPS website switches to your country's main postal service's website once the item leaves the US customs port of call. Also, shipping upgrades for faster speeds and increased tracking are available during the checkout process.
****Overseas Clients, your country may assess import taxes or duties on items shipped to you. Those fees will be your responsibility. Enclosed in the package is an invoice, which matches the item value posted on the customs form.****
I have done my best to photograph each item accurately portray its colors, however computer screens, mobile devices, and browsers interpret colors differently, so please allow for these discrepancies.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
My pricing is already maintained at or near wholesale direct to my customer. There are only a few items on which I can offer bulk discounts. Send a message to get more information.
Aug 9, 2016
Wunderschöne Handarbeit, leider durch den Einfuhrzoll sehr teuer geworden.